Caitlin's Blog About Moving From Seattle to New York, VIA Chicago and Guatemala

See title.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Mis Zapatos

My Shoes.

By Caitlin Steitzer. Age 23.

I really like my brown and orange Sauconeys. I have had them for over a year. I think orange and brown look pretty colorful together. I have worn my shoes in Seattle, I think San Franciso, and Guatemala. I walked from Xela to San Pedro in them, and they climbed up and down two mountains on the way. Yesterday, it rained really really hard in San Pedro, and I wore my shoes and they got wet. It was like walking in a river. This morning, they were still wet. They are still a little wet now. But I love them a lot, even if they smell.

The end.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Caitie,
your post today made me laugh out loud. I love you! Are you well? I hope so.
Dad

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home