Caitlin's Blog About Moving From Seattle to New York, VIA Chicago and Guatemala

See title.

Monday, September 25, 2006

APS = BFF

After a being thoroughly disheartened by missing my bus to Guatemala City, I returned a mi casa to find my family surprised, but happy to see me. I think they were partly happy because a BILLION kids were visiting, and they wanted to go out. (note: by a BILLION I mean three plus the baby who lives there) So after a quick hello and goodbye, I was suddenly babysitter to three adorable and energenic kids who could not understand a word I was saying, nor I them.

However, after playing a form of Crotch ball with the littlest girl (those who hung out with Sasha and Vanessa from the theater know what I'm talking about), headless horseman with all of them, and then teaching them Quack! Diddly o-so (you know that hand game from elementary school, yes? yes?), we got to drawing, because I still didn't want to run around. And the kids drew me pictures of hearts and flowers with the words: amigas para siempre. Which means "friends for always."

And then I ate them up because they were SOOOOO cute. And delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home