Caitlin's Blog About Moving From Seattle to New York, VIA Chicago and Guatemala

See title.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Chicago: the city of dreams.

MySpace Layouts
I met this guy, Jeffrey Brown, earlier this week. For those of you who know, you realize a) how cool this is, b) how dorky this is, c)how incredibly AWKWARD this must have been, d) ALL OF THE ABOVE. Jeffrey Brown is incredibly nice, and didn't seem to mind that I basically hung around at the music counter of the Webster Place Barnes and Nobles (where he works) for over an hour. God. I was trying so hard to make him like me and want to be my best friend. Or at least my pen pal. Usually I thought saying things like, "Yeah, well, everyone has to pay the bills. Whatever." would accomplish that. I was wrong. Oh well. I still have fun at least. Cross meeting one of my heroes off that list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home